Metropolitan Officials Associations
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Because the Chicago Public School student-athletes have given so much to us as an association, we would like to give back to you. We are a small, but integral part of the education of Chicago Public School student-athletes. To date we have awarded over $40,000.00 dollars in scholarships. With that in mind, the MOA has established the MOA Scholarship Fund for the fourteenth year. The MOA has established the following criteria for applicants.
Metropolitan Officials Association Scholarship Criteria
- Student must have at least a “C” average and submit a copy of transcripts with the application.
- Student must be a graduating senior or have GED equivalent for the year of application.
- Student must be an active member of a team(s).
- Student must be an active participant in a Community/Public Service Organization.
- Student must submit a fully completed application signed and all questions answered.
- Student should submit at the time of application at least a one-page essay indicating his/her goals for higher education.
- Student must be able to satisfy an oral interview by a Scholarship Committee panel.
- Student should present at the time of application two (2) letters of recommendation: (family members excluded). Letters should come from a church leader at the church of which you are a member, representative of the community or public service organization of which you are an active participant, or a school administrator/faculty member/coach, of the school that you are presently attending.
Please click here to download the application and additional pertinent information regarding the MOA Scholarship initiative